Tuesday 1 March 2022

Helping Westie Breeders in Ukraine !

When this pitbull-faced boss of that big country in the East sent his troops into the Ukraine on February 24, 2022, my groomer, Westie breeder and Hungarian by origin, lovely Annamaria, started the group 'Help to Westie people from Ukrania' on Facebook to assist Westie-breeders and their dogs and puppies to find shelter in the surrounding countries. The group of people to offer room quickly grew and they are busy working to stay in touch and guide Westie-refugees on their way to helping hands in Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Moldavia, Lithuania and many more countries. Get in touch to help, or donate.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10220701651841458&set=p.10220701651841458
Photo © Валерия Войнова (breeder Valeria Voynova, kennel Tory's Secret) while escaping with her dogs from Kiev

I know that any pet in the Ukraine on this difficult journey should be helped, and I am sure there are many other groups assisting already. I put my little paws together for every animal and human to survive this unbelievable tragedy! I wished I could beam you all over to Switzerland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment